Winter Tips for Lips

Winter season's Lip's blasts of wind

We take extra care and top-to-toe, but our poor lips are exposed to harsh winds cover our own. The winds continued to exhibit small splits and cracks are beginning to show that they are very fragile. It is very sad that your skin peels off and leave you in constant pain. Okay you follow some tips, if you can help avoid this suffering:Dry winter air, the sudden blast of wind, and the low humidity indoors can dehydrate your lips.

Drink lots of fluids:  Just because it is winter, doesn’t mean you should limit your fluid intake. Summer or winter, have 8-10 glasses of water per day. When our body gets dehydrated, the first sign appears in your lips. So have enough water and other fluids and keep your body hydrated.
 Unflavored lip balm, aloe vera and Vitamin E ointment are quite effective in soothing lipscracked . The best rub a cucumber slice on your lips daily for about 10 minutes. You can also go for almond, olive, coconut, or any other natural oil or even honey and milk juice.
 These cosmetics contain a lot of chemicals and provide temporary relief but can actually dry your lips out eventully.
 All the fancy beauty products may promise you a lot and those pictures of luscious lips might tempt you but the truth is different.
Use fluoride free toothpaste: Certain people have allergy to the fluoride found in toothpastes which affects their lips. Try switching to a fluoride free toothpaste.
 Now this is the most common thing we all do when we have chapped lips. But little do we realise that it aggravates the chapping. Licking lips doesn't moisturize them.it dehydrates the skin further causing more discomfort. 
.

5 Response to "Winter Tips for Lips"

  1. Unknown says:

    best guide

    Agree its really vital to follow above tips in winter to stay healthy.

    infertility clinics in abu dhabi | ivf abu dhabi

    Anonymous says:

    Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers strange health tips “You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!” ideal weight for height bodybuilding Hi there, I found your web site via Google while looking for a related topic, your website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks bodyweight back exercises no equipment the time to read or take a look at the material or web sites we’ve linked to below the diet therapy for clients diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (ibs) includes:

    Thank your for your awesome article. It contains a lots of information. Please try Best Fitness Tips
    Fitness Tips
    Fitness Tips for beginners
    Workouts

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme