The Best Tips Of Beauty

Natural Beauty Face

 Making your own products can be fun, that's where our natural recipe become handy, but we also know that there are many great products & cosmetics on the market, and hey... we all like shopping, that's why we didn't forget to mention about our recommended products!
 We believe that exercising is as important as healthy eating, so certainly you will find information about these topics...We are here to nourish your hair, make your skin smooth & healthy. Makeup learners & addicts will find a
great deal of information for themselves as well... and more.

Are you tired of doing your makeup, only to hide your pretty eyes behind glasses or smudge your lenses with mascara? It’s frustrating to have to spend more time doing your makeup, but a little extra time and certain tricks developed by long-time eyeglasses wearers can help you cope. Here are some tips to help

Take advantage of neutral styles.


Since bright makeup often isn’t seen behind the lenses of your glasses, take advantage of neutral styles and palettes. The understated look will be gorgeous with your glasses, and you don’t need to emphasize your eyes – your glasses already do that. You’ll look pretty without the effort of coordinating bright palettes.

1.Mascara is fine with glasses.

Some people skip mascara because they think it won’t be noticed or it will stick to your glasses. If your mascara sticks, try different brands – you shouldn’t need to fight your mascara! Make sure the mascara dries before you put on your glasses. Waterproof mascara may seem like a good idea so it doesn’t smear, but if it gets on your eyeglasses, it’s very annoying to try to clean off.


Use gel eyeliner for ease of application.


Ignore the liquid and pencil eyeliners other women wear – gel eyeliner is easiest to put on and looks great, too. If you have trouble with other eyeliners because you can’t see properly to apply, gel will be the most forgiving. Maybelline makes a particularly great eyeliner. If your glasses frames are thick, use thick eyeliner, and vice versa.






Get contacts Lenses for applying your makeup.

Some people just can’t apply makeup with glasses, but can’t see without their glasses to apply it, either. Get cheap contacts from an online store like Lenstore.co.uk and avoid the whole catch-22 in the first place. You can opt for disposable contacts that you can easily take out once your makeup is on.



Blush helps draw attention down to your lips.

Now that you have neutral eye makeup with eyeliner that matches the thickness of your frames, you can use blush to help draw all eyes down to your brightly-coloured lips. Choose a peach or pink blush colour that complements your skin colour. ? ?Wearing the right makeup will make it easy to get attention or feel fabulous when you’re wearing eyeglasses. It takes an adjustment in your application methods and styles, but you don’t need to skip either makeup or glasses in order to go out. With proper planning, you can look stylish when you have glasses on.

3 Response to "The Best Tips Of Beauty"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    Ali khan says:

    fitness tips & dait tips, yoga tipsYt

    rohanali says:

    Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Good stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme